Just a quick update on the first witch. After building the bones (mache mold of the skull plus expandable foam) I added the musculature and added skeletal features we humans don't possess (Sculptamold), I added the skin tonight with mache of tissue that adds a smooth yet wrinkly appearance to the surface as opposed to the pock marked Sculptamold surface. Please note that I changed the nose after this photo, because changes need to be made on the fly. She needs paint because photographing a white on white subject looks pretty cruddy in my opinion.
Since I changed the nose, there is no "skin" on it which explains the pocky look of it.