Crossover Post

I know the composition isn't anything special, but I was about ready to throw the new camera to the curb even though I could never afford a new one.  I even asked Rot what sort of camera he used hoping he'd tell me he was a pro photog and got the heartbreaking response that my camera with a Leica lens is way fancier than his.  O.K., so I have a terrible eye for photographs, but I have inspired vision for them.  That is the ultimate frustration.  Anyway, here is a glimpse of what is happening in our kitchen today (the shop/garage has been too hot for props) so we have a slice of life at the Feral household with tomatoes drying in the dehydrator, two witch heads that I pulled ping-pong ball eyes out of because they were substandard, a plate with new ones, and some fresh green beans from the garden. Ta Da!  I think I'm starting to figure out low light shots!  A Gorrillapod is now on my shopping list for long exposures.  Did ya see those teeth?

Comments

  1. Man, that's an interesting pic. Does need to be lightened up a bit I think? Horray Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we like it dark here. That's just how I saw it in my head. Perfect. No need for fake alterations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts