Quick Photo Post

Here is a still from last night. It isn't the best shot but I'd spent about 20 hours just doing the set up. There are almost 600 feet of wire hidden under those leaves. We had a lot of cars stop by last night and the light show ran perfectly. I'll try to get some video of the light show up tonight or tomorrow. I got so many thank yous yesterday, it really made all the back straining work worth it. Oh and for all those who have used a fog machine and chiller- last night was the best night for fog that ever was. It was a beautiful thing. Happy Haunting!
click the photo for a large version

Comments

  1. I hope that one day I can have a haunt like this. I am working my way up to it. The corn and the blue eyes are fantastic! I am stunned at how awesome your haunt is. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY great use of color! I can't wait to see the video of it (hint, hint, wink, wink)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of lighting!!! Gorgeous work all the way around- congrats to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Kim and I might swing by tonight to check it out. We're so impressed already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing! What a fantastic job! Wish I was closer!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts