Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sewing Project

I finally finished sewing the boot liner for Sadie to ride in the back of the mini so she can ride in comfort and we can protect the interior. The Subaru took quite a beating and I like the idea of having a restraint between the rear and front seats. I used outdoor furniture fabric and some thick interfacing to make the sides rigid. Suction cups and ties hold the sides up quite well. This is proof that the big dog fits just fine in the tiny car.
I am also trying out Photoshop Lightroom 4. These photos aren't anything great, but I figured out how to import and export the photos for publishing.

1 comment: