Saturday, October 12, 2013

WIP

My Pumpkinrot inspired sentinels are getting closer to where I wanted them This guy is my largest prop so far. His head is 16 inches in diameter and arm span is huge. His face got bashed in during a fall last year and I had to do reconstruction, or scrap the entire project. I can't find those huge foam pumpkins anywhere and wonder if they were discontinued. A paper mache mold would have been a good idea, but I suppose I'll have only two. I know he looks a mess and there is a mountain of laundry fresh out of the dryer behind him, but I see something awesome in him. He'll be the prop near the corner, pointing out at traffic while people drive their kids to school and go to work.

3 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin creature is looking great so far! I can't wait to see him finished. I'm sure the kids will love seeing him on their way to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work. Love those gnarly hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have plans to make a few more "Pumpkin fiends" as I have always called mine. Yours is coming along wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete