The American Scream

My favorite quote from this show is " Halloween is a community thing, Christmas and Thanksgiving are a family thing". This is why I love Halloween. 
I just found this on Netflix watch it now. I've heard of it from the forums I follow. I have been hesitant because I fear it will make haunters out to be total crazies, but we are, in a good way. At the very least, it may comfort Kyle that he is not the only significant other with such a "special" person in their life.
click photo for the IMBD link
images courtesy of the Chiller Channel.

I had to stop the video to comment on the Davis Graveyard faux pas. Wow, who that is into haunting that has the internet wouldn't know that that was the antithesis of their beautiful haunt? Click to check out their website.

Comments

Popular Posts