Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Need to Change Professions

We put in a small raised "bed", more like a custom container for our rhododendrons. The soil here is all wrong for them and they need good drainage. So we decided to build up above the ground and fill the little bed with rhodi-friendly soil mix. We'll plant around it as well to make it better visually anchored.


Landscaping blocks are just like lumber. The measurements listed at the store don't match the actual measurements. So the box was a little bit smaller in dimension. We'll build it deeper to make up for it. Either way, I had a ton of fun laying the blocks and getting them leveled.
One day later, and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment