Green

Here is the broccoli and collards we planted last fall. We actually have broccoli! The watermelon radishes were a bust, I'm finished with them. I think there are some shallots or onions in there. I didn't get a photo of the garlic and Rocket arugula in the larger raised bed not shown to the left. I'm wearing the Simplicity 2603 cardi-wrap that I've been needing to finish for over a month. I sewed it up today and am quite happy with the result. I could really jazz it up with a cinch belt and some leggings if I keep up with the jogging. 
Broccoli that made it through the winter.
The grow op is in full swing. We've got tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and flowers coming up.
Happy St. Patties!

Comments

  1. oh wow your tomatoes are much farther along than mine. dammit. i am so behind this year...

    and that cardi? a. maize. ing. i am super jelly of that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts