Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different, uh, again

This is my favorite Monty Python sketch.

I've used that headline before. The post from a few days ago with the same headline turned into something very meaningful to me. This blog started with gardening, then I added haunt and some work anecdotes. The readership has grown, modestly, and probably mostly due to Pumpkinrot's links and my activity on haunt forum. But the reason I changed the name of the blog was to encompass me and my life more. Please don't be turned off if I one day soon put up a post about something most people deal with every day but gets little attention. I'm writing about body image. I know guys, cringe all you want, but it is something I think most of us  have issues with, be it overly zealous about a perfect figure to self hatred. I'd like to point out some realizations I've made recently about my own self image and I would like to share some of my findings on this blog. 

I am not changing the theme of the blog because I have deemed it my blog and I can do what ever the hell I want with it. Trust me there are many gardening, haunting, cooking, and macabre topics to be covered in the future. I'm sure you hard core fans of one or a few of those topics may have dealt with this one and I'd love to see some feedback on this uncharted water I'd like to dip my toes into. 

2 comments:

  1. Three words...bring it on!

    I feel that blogs are extensions of ourselves and I've learned a lot about myself by the writings of others and their opinions on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with macabre on this one. : )

    ReplyDelete