I need to add some before photos, but they are on my other camera at the new house.
Mudded and sanded.
Cleaned and primed.
Kyle has done more of the work in the garage. The interior has mostly been me so that Lucy has someone to hang out with. The dust from the joint compound plus doggy noses is a very bad thing.
Craigslist scores, they need to be cleaned a bit. We did our first load and are really impressed.
I removed all the trim. We'll keep the window and door trim and repaint it white. I'm going to get new base trim that is taller (and white). Kyle fashioned me with some nice kill room visqueen.
I threw some test paint up last night, we liked it and got a great price at KM, the 5 gal buckets are in the center of the photo.
I didn't get a photo, but Lucy deposited two new poops in the yard. I think she is saving them for when we go to the new house.