I still have to touch on the body image issue, just not today. This is my latest creation made from a free pattern on the internet and cotton/poly/spandex jersey. Not my best photo, but people see me looking way more embarrassing every day. Actually, I'm almost never embarrassed about how I appear, only except when captured with a photograph. You see, we move through life making all sorts of faces, sounds, and smells. Those fade with time. That's why a live performance is so good, but a single mistake on an album lives on and on, over and over, making itself more noticeable with each play. Maybe this is a bit about body image. My dress form was made in an evening while watching television. I ate and drank, I used the bathroom. Kyle kept telling me that I'd distort it. I said a body in motion is for how clothing should be made. After several hours and several layers of packaging tape, he carefully cut the dress form off me. As soon as I saw it I was mortified. I was...
Cool! This is new to me. I took a look at the fused tomatoes page on your other blog. It looks like you have some healthy sized vegetable boxes!
ReplyDeleteThat is super cool!!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Interesting how that works.
ReplyDeleteWow. Very cool.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! looks like summer.
ReplyDelete