Popular posts from this blog
Halloween 2011
By
Goneferalinidaho
-
Family Portrait I just packed up the haunt and we got everything up in the rafters and all the storage places we could find. I took down the Halloween wreath and put up the Thanksgiving one. I even changed the porch light from black light to warm white. We saved two of the corn stalk bundles and put them up on either side of the porch. All signs of yard haunt 2011 are gone. We didn't get as many TOTs this year as last, but we aren't in a very enthusiastic neighborhood either. We did have a lot of people stop by during the weekend and got lots of great compliments. I got to take some photos and really tried hard at video, but I don't have the right equipment for that. Maybe next year. I met almost all of my deadlines, but there are always a few that time won't allow for. I now have 364 days to get more lighting sequences done, an next year will have a proper Halloween tree. I almost did too much this year and got pretty stressed with the pressure to finish. B...
Sewing
By
Goneferalinidaho
-
I still have to touch on the body image issue, just not today. This is my latest creation made from a free pattern on the internet and cotton/poly/spandex jersey. Not my best photo, but people see me looking way more embarrassing every day. Actually, I'm almost never embarrassed about how I appear, only except when captured with a photograph. You see, we move through life making all sorts of faces, sounds, and smells. Those fade with time. That's why a live performance is so good, but a single mistake on an album lives on and on, over and over, making itself more noticeable with each play. Maybe this is a bit about body image. My dress form was made in an evening while watching television. I ate and drank, I used the bathroom. Kyle kept telling me that I'd distort it. I said a body in motion is for how clothing should be made. After several hours and several layers of packaging tape, he carefully cut the dress form off me. As soon as I saw it I was mortified. I was...




Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you buried inside his chest?
ReplyDeleteBecause deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and protect you with his entire heart...
12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Response
This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.
As a matter of fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...
...You'll instantly notice him open his soul and mind to you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.