Winter Color

Although it's been up to the 50's the past few days, winter is here and there isn't as much color as I'd like. Since I didn't feel well today, I decided to set myself up with a few hot mugs of coffee and some photos I took earlier at Edwards Greenhouse. The variety of poinsettia flowers they carry is very extensive. I figured I'd share some with you.






 This last one was my favorite of all, but I couldn't find one in a more affordable small pot. I brought home one the the creamy white ones called "Polar Bear".

Comments

  1. Beautiful pics! Love your new header. Glad I didn't go to Edward's, I couldn't have left without one of those plants. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only bought one small one. I felt the need to support them and LOVED the white leaves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts