I still have to touch on the body image issue, just not today. This is my latest creation made from a free pattern on the internet and cotton/poly/spandex jersey. Not my best photo, but people see me looking way more embarrassing every day. Actually, I'm almost never embarrassed about how I appear, only except when captured with a photograph. You see, we move through life making all sorts of faces, sounds, and smells. Those fade with time. That's why a live performance is so good, but a single mistake on an album lives on and on, over and over, making itself more noticeable with each play. Maybe this is a bit about body image. My dress form was made in an evening while watching television. I ate and drank, I used the bathroom. Kyle kept telling me that I'd distort it. I said a body in motion is for how clothing should be made. After several hours and several layers of packaging tape, he carefully cut the dress form off me. As soon as I saw it I was mortified. I was...
I *LOVE* the way the pumpkins' mouths almost line up to make a wave. And those skellys? Amazing.
ReplyDeleteWill you come West to help with my lighting? It is atrocious. I have to play with it this week.
Incredible. Amazing. You're an inspiration to us all!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when you have them outside please, I'd love to come over for a look.
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOO looking forward to seeing videos of the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI popped over here expecting to find a Willow Ball post, but I enjoyed the visits nonetheless! Your Halloween shows rock!
ReplyDeleteWow, it looks really good! Your pumpkins are like mine- all evil. How did you make the vine?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see this all set up!!! You are so damn good.
ReplyDelete