I still have to touch on the body image issue, just not today. This is my latest creation made from a free pattern on the internet and cotton/poly/spandex jersey. Not my best photo, but people see me looking way more embarrassing every day. Actually, I'm almost never embarrassed about how I appear, only except when captured with a photograph. You see, we move through life making all sorts of faces, sounds, and smells. Those fade with time. That's why a live performance is so good, but a single mistake on an album lives on and on, over and over, making itself more noticeable with each play. Maybe this is a bit about body image. My dress form was made in an evening while watching television. I ate and drank, I used the bathroom. Kyle kept telling me that I'd distort it. I said a body in motion is for how clothing should be made. After several hours and several layers of packaging tape, he carefully cut the dress form off me. As soon as I saw it I was mortified. I was...
i saw your house last night! my friend jason lives just a couple blocks away from you, i was heading over there for a cookout and the witches caught my eye. we took a walk later and came by to look but the lights were already out. great job on the display! i'm glad i got to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteThe lighting in the yard looks great, as do your trio of witches. I'm guessing you had a great time, and I can see why. Now to start getting ready for next year!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Rich